Roll up your sleeves, stay focused, & reap the results of a successful job search
Are you currently in career transition because:
- You were laid off?
- You graduated?
- You are transitioning out of the military?
- You are currently employed, but just want to find a better opportunity!
- You are an HR professional who needs to find another outplacement resource?
- You are a military transition expert looking to help integrate your group into the private sector?
We can help?
The Internet has changed the playing field forever and social media is like rap – it’s not going away. As a result, it’s essential that anyone in career transition learn to embrace social media and to understand what it has to offer.
Dream Job University’s Leveraging LinkedIn® and Career Mastery® courses are designed to teach everything from social media networking and etiquette though behavioral interviewing techniques.
We have a program for you!
Our Leveraging LinkedIn® course is designed to guide anyone through the confusing waters of LinkedIn®, and help you navigate effortlessly to a specific destination – your dream job! At DJU we truly believe that “a dream without a plan is just a fantasy”. We have created a system to help you create, implement and manage your career plan – we call it Career Network Management.
Our Career Mastery® course is designed for individuals who are looking to redefine themselves by discovering their true passions. This course will take you through a 12-day process designed to help you get clear on your beliefs, internal dialogue (your story), goals and passions with a final destination of a poweful interview, a dream job offer, and closing the deal
Dream Job University is committed to adding value to life while creating a fun learning environment that we call “Edutrainment” to share information.
Your job search will never be the same…
- Take control with on-demand classes
- Leverage the trade secrets of a world-class headhunter
- Learn strategies from industry experts
View the life-changing classes we have to offer. Take the first step and Enroll today.
Select a course…
Or view our specific classes…
101 – Establish Your Presence
102 – Set & Track Goals
- Define Your Dream Job
- Design and Create Your Target List of Companies
- Create a System for Tracking Your Results
103 – Expand Your Network
104 – Groups & Discussion
101 – Realize Your Potential
102 – Prepare & Plan
103 – Find the Opportunities
Land the Dream Job